*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the preseason, Cracraft seemed to build a bit of a rapport with his quarterbacks, bringing in six receptions for 86 yards and a touchdown in just two contests. With the Dolphins having only five options on the active roster at the position, this gives them some more depth.

I liked Cracraft and was happy he was signed to the practice squad. Yet the only WR that seems to have been out lately has been Waddle. With 5 WR’s on the 53 man roster, along with Gesicki who can be used as a WR, I just don’t understand Cracraft being added unless one of the WR’s is questionable for the game.

Hopefully he was added to help on special teams and not because they feel he will be needed at WR in the game because of an injury to Waddle or another WR.

You don't often see a line move like it has... especially that last move to 3.5. The houses are trying to draw Pat's bets.
Going from 2.5 crossing 3 and ending up at 3.5 creates alot problems for books and lots of opportunities for seasoned gamblers.... the last line at 3 before going to 3.5 was -128...

Miami Dolphins Celebration GIF by Dolfans NYC

I liked Cracraft and was happy he was signed to the practice squad. Yet the only WR that seems to have been out lately has been Waddle. With 5 WR’s on the 53 man roster, along with Gesicki who can be used as a WR, I just don’t understand Cracraft being added unless one of the WR’s is questionable for the game.

Hopefully he was added to help on special teams and not because they feel he will be needed at WR in the game because of an injury to Waddle or another WR.
Well, having 5-6 WRs active on game day is really the norm, rather than a minimal 4. I mean, how many posts were there questioning the wisdom of keeping only 4 on the roster? Maybe McD just understands how to manipulate the rule to an advantage, as far as roster management?

I guess solo d is out this year? 😂
He didn't post a song when I made the thread. I'm not sure if he's even still doing them, all of his videos are like podcast stuff now. I'll check tomorrow, if he does a song I'll edit him in

Well, having 5-6 WRs active on game day is really the norm, rather than a minimal 4. I mean, how many posts were there questioning the wisdom of keeping only 4 on the roster? Maybe McD just understands how to manipulate the rule to an advantage, as far as roster management?
I understood keeping only 5 on the final 53 because of Gesicki. He is not a TE, no matter what it says on the depth chart. He is a big WR and that is how I expect them to use him this season.

The fact they kept as many TE’s on the final 53 as they did WR’s makes it fairly obvious they intent to use Gesicki in the way he was used the last two seasons and not as a TE who will be used in the running game to block. The 4 TE’s on the roster not named Gesicki are all better blockers than Gesicki and I think they will be utilized as blockers in the running game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom