*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad officiating.

Everyone says cry me a river until it happens to them.
I much rather the officials call the infractions as they are, but call it fair all the way through.
Two guys in motion is a penalty, but don’t hide the flag as it was done again against Hills in the end zone but no flag because they had just thrown a flag the previous play.
I despise such selective decisions. A penalty should be a penalty, end of story.

You need to watch the replay. It was an easy call. It had nothing to do with contact before the ball arrived. JC was pulling Hill's jersey for like 3 yards and still had it once the ball left Tua's hand. Which turns it from D hold to DPI. The refs just was late getting the flag out and the announcers are dumb talking about the contact and not him grabbing Hill's jersey. It was an easy call to make.
Must’ve learned that from Philly

TD on the first possession of the 2nd half and this one is done IMO. Just don't see the Pats having the firepower to score 17 unanswered points in a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom