*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have a license on putting those specifics words together in unison? No I don't.

Have I been, the only person, to post that in the game day thread for every single game for at minimum 3+ seasons?

Yes.

If somebody else, according to you, said it before me, I'll take your word for it. But I never saw that.

Furthermore, based on your post history, I'm not calling your memory Gospel either...

Lastly, one with an imagination might find it weak to attempt to steal someone else's swag.
It's all good mate. Don't sweat it.

Nobody round these here parts wanna steal anyone's SWAG.

Now if you leave your Penthouse laying around, all bets are off.

Do I have a license on putting those specifics words together in unison? No I don't.

Have I been, the only person, to post that in the game day thread for every single game for at minimum 3+ seasons?

Yes.

If somebody else, according to you, said it before me, I'll take your word for it. But I never saw that.

Furthermore, based on your post history, I'm not calling your memory Gospel either...

Lastly, one with an imagination might find it weak to attempt to steal someone else's swag.

I wasn't even talking about your little saying (patent pending)

Hey man, I didn't steal your Swag..next time you include me in your little whinge, make sure I am guilty or I may take offense 😂
Not at "you" in particular, general you.

If someone else started making game days threads I would consider that extremely disrespectful to Adam.

Same principle applies.

Not at "you" in particular, general you.

If someone else started making game days threads I would consider that extremely disrespectful to Adam.

Same principle applies.

GRYPHONK gets it.

If another poster started posting in3rd person, GRYPHONK wouldn't care for it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom