*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The best part of waking up...

192px-New_Orleans_Saints_logo.svg.png
@
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

NFL_2017_LondonGames_WEB.png

NFL-Wembley-Hospitality-Tickets-600x375.jpg

at Wembley Stadium
Wembley, London, England

TELEVISION

368px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

National Broadcast

Play-by Play Announcer: Kevin Burkhardt
Color Commentator: Charles Davis

320px-BBC_Two.svg.png

Available in the United Kingdom on BBC Two

Kickoff at 9:30 AM ET/2:30 PM BST

INJURY REPORT

QuHzVmk.png

B3c46LQ.png

WEATHER

8Nd89VK.png

Largely cloudy with intermittent light rain or drizzle through the morning, although there could be some limited brighter intervals. However, rain becoming more persistent during the afternoon, and into the early evening. Turning windier later. Maximum temperature 19 °C (66 F).
UK Met Office - forecast for Wembley Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Less than 12 hours! I have a birthday brunch to attend at 11am and I won't lie, I manipulated it so the girl putting it on would reserve an area at a restaurant where the bar TV's are in full view of our seating area.... Go Phins!

Less than 12 hours! I have a birthday brunch to attend at 11am and I won't lie, I manipulated it so the girl putting it on would reserve an area at a restaurant where the bar TV's are in full view of our seating area.... Go Phins!
When we got out to breakfast on Sunday's my wife is always great and gives me the tv side so I can keep up with the football scores.

Hate that I have to set an alarm on a Sunday (my only day off), but I will do so to watch the game. Hoping for a better showing than last week. I baked in the sun at MetLife to watch them lay an egg...

Hate that I have to set an alarm on a Sunday (my only day off), but I will do so to watch the game. Hoping for a better showing than last week. I baked in the sun at MetLife to watch them lay an egg...
I can't wait to get my wife up after she has gone back to bed at 6:00am! Lol!

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday and I've got one damn birthday wish...that's a fin win. I got a good feeling about this one. Gase is gonna have the guys ready to go after getting embarassed by the Jets, and after all the brutal seasons the football gods have put me through as a fins fan they owe me a birthday win.

I just wish the game started at noon as usual, cause I'm going to be nursing a bad hangover tomorrow when I wake up at 8 am.

Happy B day guy :thumbsup

Hope the Fins give you a nice present with a win.

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for tomorrow. Getting up early is no problem for me as we're normally at church that early anyway but we went to church tonight so that we could watch the game tomorrow. Hope it's worth it

Ozzy rules!!

I can’t wait! I really hope Miami comes out gunning. Leave nothing on the field and play like this is the last game. They have got to take chances and play fast. Gase has got to stop with this BS run the ball even into “brick” walls!

Saints 38-16 :(

Does anyone miss Tony Lippett? I feel this is one of those games he could pull in one of those crucial sideline INTs that would be big.

Someone needs to step up. Miami has 0 INTs and only 1 deflection in the first 2 games while allowing 79% completion. Brees is probably having a hard time sleeping due to excitement over that crap.

Back
Top Bottom