*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

Same here. Get out of work at 2:00 AM. Gonna keep myself busy till 6:30 AM kickoff. Hopefully its worth staying up.
How are you holding up :yawn

An hour til kickoff. I hope this all nighter was worth it.

Fins Up!

I'm going to have to take a cold shower to wake myself up before kickoff. At least FIFA has kept me busy tonight.

Ajayi active
10361.jpg

Jay Ajayi (knee) is active for Week 4 against the Saints.

There was never any real concern about his status, but the Dolphins plan to get Ajayi some rest by working in Damien Williams and Kenyan Drake on third downs. That is a small blow to Ajayi's fantasy value, especially in PPR leagues, but he is still a solid RB1 in a great matchup. Kenny Stills (hand) is also active.

Ozzy rules!!

Hurt in warmups sounds like a I'm benched I don't want to play. They may cut maxwell after this game.

Lawrence Timmons is listed as a starter for Week 4 against the Saints.

Timmons skipped the first game and was suspended the second, so this will be his Dolphins debut. With Rey Maualuga (hamstring) still sidelined and not much talent at the position, Miami could certainly use the help.

Ozzy rules!!

I wonder if Anthony will get any base run

If he does the saints should should know how to exploit it

Hurt in warmups sounds like a I'm benched I don't want to play. They may cut maxwell after this game.
Was thinking the same thing but can we really cut hit? what about the cap hit? I know he's gone for sure after this season thought

Ozzy rules!!

Was thinking the same thing but can we really cut hit? what about the cap hit? I know he's gone for sure after this season thought

Ozzy rules!!

That's the 2nd time he's been benched for garbage effort. I think gase is over it.

Unless cordrea gets torched. Verner is active so we have options plus Maurice smith I'm guessing is a emergency in game option.

Second time in 3 weeks a guy straight up quits on the team right before the game.

I'm afraid cordreas hesitation in his transition is gonna get picked on though vs 1s.

His offset is his awareness is very high level. it still needs to get better transition wise

I Surprised we keep running without a 3rd tackle active

It's probably Jesse Davis with the emergency in game being bushrod

Back
Top Bottom