*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. We have 6. But, by Week 15 or Monday Night at Saints we might get back Fuller. Hopefully we can have all 7. Praying for it.
Holy sh*t I had no idea we had a MNF game and it MIGHT actually be meaningful. That would be so sick to be 7-7, winning 6 in a row going into that prime time game 🙏🙏🙏

Conversely, losing to either the Giants or the Jets prior to that game, the MNF game would be so mehhh. Ugh, the joys of being a Dolphins fan. Such a fine line between excitement and crap lol

If Miami continues playing defense aggressively they win. The giants are a bad team w some good players.

Let's hope this game doesn't turn out to be an over confidence trap game. Miami should win. But there's always the proverbial, didn't see that coming, type game.
I mean…it’s the NFL. You never know (see Jax over Buffalo). Very possible Flo and co could get out-schemed…but even if so, I think we have more difference-maker players that are hitting their stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom