*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancz or reiter are better

😂 Parker helps , dieter should not be a dolphin next season, that kid was never good.
he played guard (fairly poorly) as a rookie, did not play last season, and this is his first season at Center (and he won the starting job in training camp).

i am glad you have made your decision on him, yet forgive me for not agreeing with your iron-clad, educated, assessment.

Midgets are people too

Not the size Of the dawg but the bite of the dawg or the heart of the dawg which are both smaller than the bite or heart of the larger dog damn - oh damn it doesn’t have to be a damn dog either …

You kno where I am going with this
😀 Uh huh, sure.

I’ll take my chances with my pit bulls against your big hearted, biting chihuahua dawgs any day.

To be fair the man Dieter really beat out for the starting spot during camp was Skura and he's gone....unless my memory is wrong, Mancz and Reiter came late...to me they are all three the same guy....we need a new center like always next season...

To be fair the man Dieter really beat out for the starting spot during camp was Skura and he's gone....unless my memory is wrong, Mancz and Reiter came late...to me they are all three the same guy....we need a new center like always next season...
mancz and reiter were signed later, think skura and tom were the camp competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom