*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Bingo. Everyone knew the Jests were not going to pressure on 3rd and 19. It was an obvious drop 8 in coverage situation. I dont want to hear play call either. Tannehill decides where to throw. When there is no pressure and it is 3rd and 19, he fails to even realize he can throw it 50 yards deep. Even if it is intercepted, it is no worse than a punt. Why not take a shot? PI call or even a completion might happen. But, NOOOOOOO just check it down for 7 yards. Dat comp %. Dat lack of INTs. Dat QB rating dough

Even if it were intercepted you would be on here complaining so why even play this game?

Aiken is terrible

And was that Suh's first time touching a QB this season? Get rid of his ass

Cmon if we Can score a freakin TD were right back in the game Lets go I hate the freakin Jets

Walt should have got that one. Dude I woke up an hour late... missed the first qtr. Can someone please give me a summary?

Defense did it's job! Now it's time for a three and out!!! Lets go defense!!! rinse and repeat.

This Qb has got to find away to turn this around enough of the short stuff on 3rd.

Am I the only one who was excited on that play? I know it wasn't a sack but we hit the QB!!! Baby steps!!

1-3. Thats like a 15% chance of making the playoffs. So theres no reason to keep Philbin after today. The season is over before it even started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you really not see the entire backfield filled with Jets defenders? What happens when he forces it into double or triple coverage just to appease you, he still cant win because it got picked off?

Not every receiver can be double covered dude, Tanny doesn't read defenses well

Pretty sorry when the highlight of the game so far for the Dolphins is a Suh QB pressure/knock down.

Back
Top Bottom