*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

We're halfway through the 2nd quarter and our best play so far was not jumping offsides when the Jets lined up on 4th and inches. Saying we suck gives this team too much credit.

Tannehill, show some fire man. Yell at someone, act like you care . I don't care if he has a csln demeanor,this is unacceptable

I hope none of you idiots show up to the next home game. Hell I have tickets and I'm not going or selling them
I want those seats to be empty.

Gonna buy as many tickets as I can from here on out and leave them vacant. I'll have my company buy out a section and not use or give away the tickets.

Philbin is an outsider. He doesn't even have the power to get in Paysinger's face to confront him. He just listens from the outside with him explaining the holding to his teammates. How can Ross not see there is no leadership on this team. No top leader.

Please keep Philbin for the season. We need a high draft pick.

Walt should have got that one. Dude I woke up an hour late... missed the first qtr. Can someone please give me a summary?

Think of your most massive dump... It's been like that but without the relief.

Back
Top Bottom