*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those games where despite knowing that the past has no bearing on this team, I think most of us here of a certain age have a feeling about it best described by Dolphins all time great head coach, Joe Philbin, as “queasy”.

Brooks out.

His 21 day window opened November 29.

We have until December 20 to activate him, or he reverts back to IR for the rest of the season.

If Achane, Wilson and Mostert are healthy, I wonder how ofter Brooks would be a game day scratch? Not sure if they would go with 4 active rbs with so many injuries at other positions.

If Achane, Wilson and Mostert are healthy, I wonder how ofter Brooks would be a game day scratch? Not sure if they would go with 4 active rbs with so many injuries at other positions.
Good question.

Need him on the 53 in case the unmentionable happens. Or a 3 feet of snow day?

This one's a pick em....just don't see us gaining anything offensively with so many new lineman, a stout defense to go against and trash refs! Maybe a new wrinkle w Mostert in wildcat? Maybe use both Wilson's for a change? We'll know early enough though which Fin team shows up
Go 🐬 🐬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom