*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win game.

Cannot afford to lose this game after completely crapping the Titans game.
I still don't know how they lost that game. Up by 14 with under 4 minutes left, and not only did one of the most effective offenses in the League fail to run out the clock with a couple 1st downs or get within FG range, but the defense allowed Tennessee to march right down the field to score a TD not once, but twice in under 3 minutes. IMO, the only way Miami could have lost that game is if they did it on purpose. It's beyond the realm of possibility for the entire offense and defense to both collapse completely at the same time in the final minutes.

For me, the only way that Miami can make up for that loss is to win out and get the #1 Seed. (And win at least 2 playoff games!)

Last edited:
I don’t see how we can lose. McD is the best coach we’ve had in 30 years. Hes given us the best offense in football.

I wish we knew this to be true. Is he soft, or is McD soft in the head?
Neither. He had a knee injury, then hurt his toe on that stupid pass 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage at the end of the 4th quarter Monday night.

Achane aint soft go look up the game last year where he played on a bad ankle against a ranked LSU team...215 all-purpose yards.
Single handily beat them stop posting nonsense.

Just sheer stupidity.

Achane aint soft go look up the game last year where he played on a bad ankle against a ranked LSU team...215 all-purpose yards.
Single handily beat them stop posting nonsense.

He’s in the NFL now and how many times has he been hurt….soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom