*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

I don't like the way they're playing and I can't sugarcoat it but man what a win. Just doesn't seem like we can sustain this for a long and it will either come together nicely or fall apart. What a train ride

Just keep finding a way to win close games and continue to get better. Still not playing great but each week things look a little brighter.

As for Moore, I still say it should have been an open battle when Cutler was signed and the job should not have just been handed to someone fresh out of retirement. Obviously seems like a case of Cutler saying he wouldn't sign unless the job was his.

Last edited:
i
Miami Receiving
REC
YDS TD LONG TGTS
J. Landry 7 93 1 29 11
K. Stills 6 85 2 36 9
J. Thomas 3 58 0 25 4
J. Ajayi 3 26 0 15 4
A. Fasano 3 25 1 22 4
L. Carroo 1 21 0 21 1
D. Williams 2 18 0 12 3
TEAM 25 326 4 36 36

Finally, real NFL offensive stats.

Offense finally came thru for us, and they needed to. Defense didn't have it's best game today especially in the first half, nice job in the 4th quarter coming up big time. What a difference from 3 weeks ago when everyone wanted Adam gone!

Offense finally came thru for us, and they needed to. Defense didn't have it's best game today especially in the first half, nice job in the 4th quarter coming up big time. What a difference from 3 weeks ago when everyone wanted Adam gone!
You dont read the GDT do you? lol

I can't believe that just took place. Then again, why is anyone surprised? This team under Gase rarely seems to give up on games. I can't shake this feeling. I really feel we have one of the BEST HC's in the NFL.

I’ve never wanted Gase gone, and will ride and die with him. His team may start out slow in the beginning but his adjustments make him different than all the other coaches this team has had in the past.

Props to Jesse Davis for his stellar play while replacing Tunsil at LT. Davis also played Defense on the goal line series the Jets had earlier in the game, I think he actually got credited for the 1st down tackle before the Jets scored. This kid is showing serious versatility; playing LT, RT, OG and now DT in goal line situations. What a find by the F/O. Good Luck, young man on a long a prosperous career.

Back
Top Bottom