Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread

That's what happens when you only kick a FG in an entire half

Mother ****ing Lynch. Absolutely unstoppable. I love his anti-NFL personality as well. Hopefully Seattle doesn't want to pay him.

Great teams make great plays happen.

So sad to say, and we all know it. The Dolphins would not be able to pull this kind of stuff off with its current core. The toughness of players, the mental fortitude, the coaching, just everything. Wilson 4 INTs, only has two good drives and those 2 drive are to take the lead. Rodgers visibly injured and he takes him downfield in a minute to tie the game. Just amazing to watch.

This game is eerily similar to the Seattle-Broncos matchup earlier this year. Wilson drove them down and tied the game and then drove them down in OT to win. I hope GB does through, but I wouldn't be upset at all if Seattle makes it happen again.

5 TD tokens. Like I said when you only score one the team most likely will score 4

Wilson is phenomenal. I don't want to hear anyone's argument about him anymore. He had an awful game and showed up with balls of steel. Wow.

Packers played too conservative. Russell Wilson is one mentally tough dude. Touchdowns >>>>>>>>>> Field goals.

Back
Top Bottom