Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 31s32 seconds ago
Miami waives LB James Burgess per NFL source

There he goes Hoops

but we may keep all those backs and a third QB?

So Williams makes the team? I hope they don't have him returning kicks at all. He totally sucks there with one bad decision after the other.

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 31s32 seconds ago
Miami waives LB James Burgess per NFL source

There he goes Hoops

but we may keep all those backs and a third QB?

I think the fact that Pead is hurt, Drake is still not 100% and Foster you just don't know is the reason williams is still here.

Ozzy rules!!

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
Almost 4 p.m. Three moves to go for the Dolphins to be at 53:

Jets cut Dee Miller and Jace Amaro former first round picks.

@diannaESPN: The Denver Broncos are making Aqib Talib available for a trade for the right price per multiple sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If im them im all about getting Jace Amaro on this team. If its at the expense of Whalen so be it. Dude is Camerons (who stinks) replacement next year.

The Denver Broncos are making Aqib Talib available for a trade for the right price per multiple sources.@diannaESPN

Being dumb gets you...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 18s18 seconds ago

Broncos are releasing QB Mark Sanchez, per source.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 38s38 seconds ago
NFL announces Panthers G Chris Scott has been suspended four games for violating PED policy.

If we need CB help could of snatched Justin Gilbert former first round pick 2014 from the Browns for a 6th. He just went to the steelers.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 35s36 seconds ago
With a few minutes left before cutdown,Fins 6th-round pick Jordan Lucas had not received any news (teams usually tell players only when cut)

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz · 15s15 seconds ago

With a few minutes left before cutdown,Fins 6th-round pick Jordan Lucas had not received any news (teams usually tell players only when cut)

The Denver Broncos are making Aqib Talib available for a trade for the right price per multiple sources.@diannaESPN

Being dumb gets you...

I think denver is happy with how he's played there, and they feel he's about to go off the deep end.

Back
Top Bottom