Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Surprise cut of day: Ravens released RB Justin Forsett, league source tells ESPN.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz · 15s15 seconds ago

With a few minutes left before cutdown,Fins 6th-round pick Jordan Lucas had not received any news (teams usually tell players only when cut)

Doesn't surprise me, draft pick with lots of athletic ability and potential . . . and should excel on special teams.

Broncos are releasing QB Mark Sanchez, per source.@AdamSchefter

Could not find a big enough sucker...

If we need CB help could of snatched Justin Gilbert former first round pick 2014 from the Browns for a 6th. He just went to the steelers.

He was awful in the NFL, and he wasn't even good in college.

Nobody thought drafting him in the 1st rnd was a good idea.

The Saints are cutting DE Chris McCain, whom they received in a trade from the Dolphins this week, according to a source.

So Williams makes the team? I hope they don't have him returning kicks at all. He totally sucks there with one bad decision

[/COLOR]

I think the fact that Pead is hurt, Drake is still not 100% and Foster you just don't know is the reason williams is still here.

Ozzy rules!!
Damien Williams is good at protecting the QB. Maybe this is a quality valued highly by Gase. Williams didn't have a good game against Tennessee but he played well in all of the other games. If you listen to Gase in the press conferences, he has consistently complimented the RBs.
Gase definitely values the running game more than Philbin. High probability that Miami will be a better balanced pass:run Offense this year.

If we need CB help could of snatched Justin Gilbert former first round pick 2014 from the Browns for a 6th. He just went to the steelers.

Justin Gilbert is awful. He would not help the cb situation

Damien Williams is good at protecting the QB. Maybe this is a quality valued highly by Gase. Williams didn't have a good game against Tennessee but he played well in all of the other games. If you listen to Gase in the press conferences, he has consistently complimented the RBs.
Gase definitely values the running game more than Philbin. High probability that Miami will be a better balanced pass:run Offense this year.

The only reason we need to carry all these RB is because injury risk IMO. Would have much rather kept another CB or Safety etc.. just my 2 cents.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Surprise cut of day: Ravens released RB Justin Forsett, league source tells ESPN.

His injury didn't heal well I assume?

If he's healthy, he's a perfect plug and play RB option for us. Would fit in perfect.

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates · 2m2 minutes ago

Suspensions now officially begin for: Tom Brady, Le'Veon Bell, Josh Gordon, Marcel Dareus, Sheldon Richardson, Josh Brown & many more.

Back
Top Bottom