Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Kansas City ChiefsVerified account
‏@Chiefs
We have traded CB Marcus Cooper to the Arizona Cardinals in exchange for an undisclosed draft pick.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 11s11 seconds ago
#Broncos waived ILB Dwayne Norman. He had a strip sack and 8 tackles last night.

Green Bay? Wow why so high?

I am thinking him...
aaron_rodgers_cheesehead_shrug.gif

and him...
2013-12-1515_26_04.gif

Would be the reason.

Terez A. Paylor ‏@TerezPaylor 34s35 seconds ago
The #Chiefs have released CB Deveron Carr, a source tells me.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 16s17 seconds ago
I'm told the #Jaguars waived LB Thurston Armbrister. Was on their active roster all of last year.

Your going to hold against him, throwing down his helmet in week 1 of his rookie year? Really?

Hold it against him? I'm not saying he ate my last french fry. But he had character questions about him coming out of college and he's had them in his pro career, too. He almost retired after his first week in the NFL. If that doesn't raise an eyebrow then what exactly does? It doesn't invalidate his talent or what he's accomplished but I've always been suspicious of him and probably always will be.

I heard today that Green Bay was favored in every game this year.

I don't see it, I think Rodgers is as awesome as they get but they don't have an impressive roster IMO.

Having Jordy Nelson back will help the Pack a lot, being in a weak division will help the Pack a lot. Personally, I think Seattle is the team to beat this year, but we'll see.

Having Jordy Nelson back will help the Pack a lot, being in a weak division will help the Pack a lot. Personally, I think Seattle is the team to beat this year, but we'll see.

Cardinals were the best team in football last year. Will be the best team in football this year too.

Cardinals were the best team in football last year. Will be the best team in football this year too.

I think that Carson Palmer's injuries have caught up to him again. I don't trust Arizona to do anything with the sort of QB play I have seen from them lately.

I think that Carson Palmer's injuries have caught up to him again. I don't trust Arizona to do anything with the sort of QB play I have seen from them lately.

I ended up with Carson Palmer in the pofo fantasy football league so... you shut your damn mouth. He's indestructible.

Back
Top Bottom