Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 2m2 minutes ago
I'm told the #Titans will release RB/KR Dexter McCluster.

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 1m1 minute ago
McCluster averaged 4.5 yards per carry last season in Tennessee. Averaged 8.4 yards per reception.

Keenan Allen hasn't exactly had a stellar career either. Dude got so depressed he wasn't being thrown to every down he almost retired after his rookie season. It's tough when you can't get your NFL team to start your younger brother at QB so he can force feed you terribly thrown footballs.

I don't remember this, I do remember his 1000 yards and 8 tds his rookie year though. When he's healthy he's a phenomenal WR. Dunno how anyone can say otherwise. FAR better than hunter or Patterson.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I'm a little surprised that Minnesota didn't try to use him for jet sweeps or the occasional pitch play. Just seemed like they got fed up with his inability to process the game as a WR and threw their hands in the air.

They did, defenses eventually realized that's all he could do though.

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 26s26 seconds ago Southington, CT
A reminder leading into a busy NFL weekend...
Waiver claim priority:
1. TEN
2. CLE
3. SD
4. DAL
5. JAX
6. BAL
7. SF
8. MIA
9. TB
10. NYG

McCluster would be intriguing if we didn't have Drake. I think they are basically the same player

Because we were originally 8th in the draft correct? We didn't go to 13 until the trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manny Lawson is pretty undersized. More of a DE in our scheme. Don't we have enough undersized LBs?

Looks like the Bills cut Manny Lawson. We could use the LB help right?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ut-projected-starting-linebacker-manny-lawson

I think I would pass..somethings up plus for the Bills to release him considering the stat of their LB's..

The decision further depletes Buffalo's depth at outside linebacker and comes at a time when the NFL is investigating Lawson for potentially violating the league's personal conduct policy. Lawson said he's done nothing wrong, and the NFL has not revealed what it is investigating.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...linebacker-manny-lawson/ar-AAiq8KR?li=BBnb7Kz

DEC Management ‏@davidcanter 18s18 seconds ago
Cowboys are releasing client Derek Akunne. @Akunnematata . Had a tremendous preseason

LB

I don't remember this, I do remember his 1000 yards and 8 tds his rookie year though. When he's healthy he's a phenomenal WR. Dunno how anyone can say otherwise. FAR better than hunter or Patterson.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

They did, defenses eventually realized that's all he could do though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...eenan-allen-nearly-quit-chargers-after-week-1

It wasn't after year one, it was after week 1.

Not saying he's not better than Hunter or Patterson. But I think the mentality speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom