Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago
Texans have released running back Kenny Hilliard

They won't claim an RB. Already 3 locked in with Ajayi/Arian/Drake and the RB we would claim would have to be a better special teamer then Damien and better rusher/receiving back then Pead. If they did claim one I'd look at Peyton Barber. Liked him at Auburn (aka running back U)

I would absolutely look into Kenny bell.i get that our top 5 or 6 would be set. But there is some talent there to tap into..

Also Dan Vitale would scoop him up in an instant. H back type and could be the third TE...

I do like gray tho. What time do cuts have to be in by on Saturday?

Yea I loved bell coming out of college. He looked like such a play maker, I've lost track of him since he went to Tampa. Anyone have an idea how he's looked? Any spark at all?

I would absolutely look into Kenny bell.i get that our top 5 or 6 would be set. But there is some talent there to tap into..

Also Dan Vitale would scoop him up in an instant. H back type and could be the third TE...

I do like gray tho. What time do cuts have to be in by on Saturday?

Yea I loved bell coming out of college. He looked like such a play maker, I've lost track of him since he went to Tampa. Anyone have an idea how he's looked? Any spark at all?

Struggled with injuries as a rookie and didn't look good this preseason. I really liked him coming out of Nebraska, but so far so bad for Bell. He is talented and tough, but he looks to be a year or two away from contributing - that, or he's still not right.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 17s18 seconds ago
The #Bills are also releasing versatile DB Sterling Moore, source said. A bit of a surprise

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 55s55 seconds ago
Texans cutting cornerback Robert Nelson despite some impressive preseason games, according to a source

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Andy Ross ‏@adross77 56s56 seconds ago
Have had 6 teams express interest in Anthony Fabiano (OL). 2 workouts already in the books with 2 more scheduled #NFL

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 18s18 seconds ago
Texans cut reserve offensive lineman Karim Barton, according to a source

19xpgc.jpg

Titans are a nice reminder about how important the draft is. I believe so far today they've cut 2 recent 2nd rounders and a third. Missing on those picks set you back for years.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 5m5 minutes ago
Texans cutting former Dallas Cowboys corner Terrance Mitchell, according to a source

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 4m4 minutes ago
Texans are cutting linebacker Shakeel Rashad despite a strong preseason, according to a source

First time in a while I'm not even tempted to glance at the WR waiver wire.

I don't think they will be claiming a RB. Isaiah Pead is essentially our surprise waiver claim made good, already. And I don't give up on Jay Ajayi until/unless he sucks in the regular season.

It depends on if you think Carroo is ready to step into the third receiver role if something happened to Parker, Stills or Landry. If you're unsure about Carroo or Grant being ready for an expanded role then you might want to keep six wr's and I would take Justin Hunter or Rueben Randle over Whelan.

Struggled with injuries as a rookie and didn't look good this preseason. I really liked him coming out of Nebraska, but so far so bad for Bell. He is talented and tough, but he looks to be a year or two away from contributing - that, or he's still not right.

Was curious what happened with him. Thanks

Also thanks Albert for the time

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Eric Rowe being shopped..

Wonder what the cost is.

Worth looking into

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

It depends on if you think Carroo is ready to step into the third receiver role if something happened to Parker, Stills or Landry. If you're unsure about Carroo or Grant being ready for an expanded role then you might want to keep six wr's and I would take Justin Hunter or Rueben Randle over Whelan.

Hunter over Whalen? GTFO

Whalen has been a security blanket for our qbs. Knows the how to play the position. The only thing hunter has over him is that he is a physical freak. Randle's head isn't screwed on right but has talent.

I hope we keep griff. Which is not something I thought I would be saying a couple months ago

Was curious what happened with him. Thanks

Also thanks Albert for the time

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Worth looking into

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Hunter over Whalen? GTFO

Whalen has been a security blanket for our qbs. Knows the how to play the position. The only thing hunter has over him is that he is a physical freak. Randle's head isn't screwed on right but has talent.

I hope we keep griff. Which is not something I thought I would be saying a couple months ago

Whalen that guy that noticeably was dropping passes last night? Also, not to mention, unable to break any tackles by a lone defender? Nothing special!

My two brothers are huge bucs fans and they said that he fell way short of what the bucs and the fans thought. It's pretty telling because they don't have much receiver depth at all

Whalen that guy that noticeably was dropping passes last night? Also, not to mention, unable to break any tackles by a lone defender? Nothing special!

I didn't get to see much from him. But to suggest that Justin hunter or randle would be better is dumb. Whalen has consistently been open and decently good hands all summer

Back
Top Bottom