*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

btw, instead of wanting to move up, how about we trade one of those picks in the 5th for a 4th in next year's draft?....that's how you build, by having more picks every year. Keep on mind we're not going to have any comp picks next year so we need to keep our picks and get more when possible

Ozzy rules!!

neither....give me our 3 and 4 back so we can draft a guard and a DT as we don't freaking need Carroo

Ozzy rules!!

We would need a 4th receiver, especially if Parker gets injured.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Interesting that the Cowboys took Switzer seeing that they love Cole Beasley and Lucky Whitehead in the slot and on special teams.

btw, instead of wanting to move up, how about we trade one of those picks in the 5th for a 4th in next year's draft?....that's how you build, by having more picks every year. Keep on mind we're not going to have any comp picks next year so we need to keep our picks and get more when possible

Ozzy rules!!

I don't know that a team will give you a future 4th for an back of the bus 5th. Maybe if the 5th round pick was in the top 10 or 12.

Horrible pick by the Steelers. Dobbs can't drop back and read a defense even if his life depended on it.

Are guards Ben Braden and Aviante Collins still available?

Horrible pick by the Steelers. Dobbs can't drop back and read a defense even if his life depended on it.

I could see Dobbs for some teams, but with Steelers I don't see him as the #2 behind Ben, so he's their 3rd roster qb or on the practice squad. Might not be the best use for a 4th round pick.

Back
Top Bottom