*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hardcore fans show up for Day 3 :hi5:

Day One Thread
Day Two Thread

2017_NFL_Draft.png

Rounds 4 through 7

Round 4 of the NFL Draft begins at 12 PM ET

DOLPHINS PICKS

Round 5, Pick 20 (164th overall - from Eagles through Titans) - G Isaac Asiata, Utah
Round 5, Pick 35 (178th overall - Compensatory Selection) - DT Davon Godchaux, LSU
Round 6, Pick 10 (194th overall - from Eagles) - DT Vincent Taylor, Oklahoma State
Round 7, Pick 19 (237th overall - from Buccaneers) - WR Isaiah Ford, Virginia Tech

[video=youtube;VLs09J_x6-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLs09J_x6-c[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
The draft doesn't start until 12...our draft begins close to 1.

30m
Jeff Hyde @FilmDontLie
Dolphins also like DT Stevie Tu'ikolovatu. Good rotational piece on that DL

Eric Elizondo @EricElizondo8
Guards available on Day 3.

Ben Braden
Dorian Johnson
Corey Levin
Nico Siragusa
Danny Isidora
Jermaine Eluemunor

30m
Jeff Hyde @FilmDontLie

Ben Braden
Dorian Johnson
Corey Levin
Nico Siragusa
Danny Isidora
Jermaine Eluemunor

I like Stevie T as a backup NT.

Unless trader Mike gets an itch....

Hopefully, it won't be anything extreme...two 5th and a 7th to move up high in the fourth...two 5ths to move later into the fourth.

I don't want to move now...let the chips fall where they may. I doubt if a 5th rounder is better than Bushrod, or Larsen...but I would pull the trigger on the Wyoming center/guard IF he's there in the 5th.

30m
Jeff Hyde @FilmDontLie

Ben Braden
Dorian Johnson
Corey Levin
Nico Siragusa
Danny Isidora
Jermaine Eluemunor

I'm going to have a hard time with that last name....lol......looking at the guards that are on that list, boy do I wish we still had that 4th round pick we wasted last year.....then again if we hadn't wasted it we'd have the 3 and we could have drafted a guard already.....smfh

Ozzy rules!!

Hopefully, it won't be anything extreme...two 5th and a 7th to move up high in the fourth...two 5ths to move later into the fourth.

I don't want to move now...let the chips fall where they may. I doubt if a 5th rounder is better than Bushrod, or Larsen...but I would pull the trigger on the Wyoming center/guard IF he's there in the 5th.

Yup same here we really cant afford to trade up. I was just told on twitter though that my take was 'terrible' and we will definitely trade into the 4th or the entire FO will be fired. Lol

Last we traded around and spent a bunch of draft capital so it is what it is.

We have holes though. Need a DT, S, G and nickel CB.

our defense is going to be savage

You're a fellow Osprey ('91)...so I will cut you some slack, so all I'll say is it's ok to dream.

I'll settle for a better defense....

Yeah I hope we trade up to the 4th round some how. Three 5ths is nice. I bet we trade up to the 4th.

Maybe, or you stay put and try to land 3 players that can help out of your remaining picks instead of maybe 1 or 2.

30m
Jeff Hyde @FilmDontLie

Ben Braden
Dorian Johnson
Corey Levin
Nico Siragusa
Danny Isidora
Jermaine Eluemunor

Asiata is missing from that list. Hopefully, he's missing from other teams' lists as well.

Back
Top Bottom