*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Let's draft Michigan LB Devin Bush for his fashion sense. It would make Ross very happy.

Completely disagree, a talent like Simmons should not be passed on because he won't play in 2019. From a Dolphins perspective, he could very well be the perfect pick, huge talent which will be undervalued because of the injury, an injury that'll impact us in a year where we clearly have no interest in competing.

For me it should be all about focusing on the long term goal, picking up players that we think will help this team change it's current state of meh. There are positional groups where we as fans can say, we are stronger at than others, but if we still draft players in those groups we have to think in a different way and not get pissed off. Such as taking a wideout in round one, sounds crazy but if they are following a well thought through plan then we need to give them the benefit of the doubt and show a bit of patience.

My reservations with picking injured players has little to do with when they will contribute, but rather the completely unknowable recovery and return of that player. It doesn’t matter how much talent they had before they were injured, but will they be anywhere near that when they return? It’s too big a gamble for a high to mid first rounder, IMO. Looking at some of our injured picks in the past, we haven’t exactly done well.

Lets make this simple...

Screw Jones and whoever, grow a pair and if Murray drops to 3-4 get him period. If not Haskins at 4-5-6... Just do it and get this whole QB fiasco over NOW.. Without dreaming of the perfect hand playing out in 2020 or next 2021.... ( like we have good Karma in getting those perfect hands)
We can do it.... and yes there is sacrifice and in my teachings No risk, means No Gain. Makes a hell of a lot of sense at this time, cause we are I think in a good enough position...and Haskins and Murray definitely worth the gamble....JMO

Watching ESPN right now, wow that is just disgusting stuff on Hill. KC are going to lose another big weapon for Mahomes, surely a suspension is on it's way if not more serious legal issues. As a father of five, I'm absolutely disgusted by that.

It just sucks for Mahomes tho, he has hardly any weapons left

Watching ESPN right now, wow that is just disgusting stuff on Hill. KC are going to lose another big weapon for Mahomes, surely a suspension is on it's way if not more serious legal issues. As a father of five, I'm absolutely disgusted by that.

He should be in prison.

Reactions: A1.
So is the general thought here the Dolphins will:
  1. Take one of the top QB's only if one of them somehow falls to 13
  2. Take them only if they are absolutely sure he is the one. If not, trade back and get a haul?
  3. Take the best O-line or D-line/Rusher if their QB is not available
  4. Trade back if no one on their board is there?

Back
Top Bottom