*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

I am still wonder why they didn't pick haskins.

I'm a huge fan of Haskins, I have said it many times on here and if it had been me I would have raced that card up to the podium. However If they didn't love him the way I did then they did the right thing in passing and going with a fantastic player and person in Wilkins, they are obviously all in on 2020 QB class now, I hope they know what they are doing.

The only player in the entire draft that you could make a case for besides Wilkins is Haskins.

If we think Fromm/Tua are better, it is worth the wait. However now the pressure is on, you MUST get one of them.
Which is why we cant go heavy oline tomorrow, or Fitz is gonna win some games....

Btw, anybody have Dallas Thomas' contact info?

I'm a huge fan of Haskins, I have said it many times on here and if it had been me I would have raced that card up to the podium. However If they didn't love him the way I did then they did the right thing in passing and going with a fantastic player and person in Wilkins, they are obviously all in on 2020 QB class now, I hope they know what they are doing.
there not going survived without qb in miami

QB rich draft next year and putting a rookie QB on our current oline not smart right now so 2 reasons to pass in Haskins and Rosen.

Seattle always left field choices, can't argue with their success at times going that route. That's a reach though.

I am still wonder why they didn't pick haskins.

Because the team isn't ready for a QB. They're missing too many pieces so any rookie QB would come in and waste their rookie year getting their asses handed to them .

So instead the fins rebuild the team this year, and go into next year with a lot of money (hopefully to extend Tunsil and X) and pics. With those pics they should be able to go get the QB they want out of the really good 2020 QB class .

LJ Collier?! Wow! Love the player, HATE the pick there for Seattle. Had to think a CB , OL or Metcalf made so much sense

Back
Top Bottom