*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

What kills me about this whole thing is our FO seems like they fully believe we will have a top 5 pick next season .which is what it's gonna take to get Fromm or Tua .But there is still alot in play there. Both are only gonna be JRs I believe, so both will have the option to stay in school till 2021. We may screw up and win more games than were supposed too and fall out of the top 5 . People seem to forget that Fitzy was the talk of the NFL the first few weeks and Tampa won a few of those games. I don't like passing on talented signal callers for a chance on guys who ARE NOT guaranteed to Be in next year's draft.

Did you ever think that they don't like Haskins? Maybe many of us do but maybe they don't.

Atlanta could go QB I guess, Ryan is aging and not ascending in talent. Doubt they go Lock though and he falls to NE, but cheats have a long history of picking Gators so got a feeling that it will be for Taylor.

Hey we got the only A plus grade on draft tracker for what it's worth. Yea.

Never would've thought Taylor, Ford, Risner and Murphy would fall out of the 1st round.

What kills me about this whole thing is our FO seems like they fully believe we will have a top 5 pick next season .which is what it's gonna take to get Fromm or Tua .But there is still alot in play there. Both are only gonna be JRs I believe, so both will have the option to stay in school till 2021. We may screw up and win more games than were supposed too and fall out of the top 5 . People seem to forget that Fitzy was the talk of the NFL the first few weeks and Tampa won a few of those games. I don't like passing on talented signal callers for a chance on guys who ARE NOT guaranteed to Be in next year's draft.

Who ??? are these supposed "talented signal callers" we're passing on?

Beyond that -- there are a number of rounds to go...

Would you swap our #1 with Giants?

You think Haskins dropped just because we passed?

You want Lock?

He's still on the board...

Round 2 is shaping up to be WR, DB and OL heavy early on. Hopefully that helps Miami secure a good player at #48?

I'm sorry but I don't know how you pick Jones over Lock. Someone is getting a great prospect for awesome value here.

Back
Top Bottom