*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

I predict Miami will trade down 2 times in round #1. The Giants are hot about getting a 3rd first rounder tonight. Miami trades into the 20's and then trades out of the First with the Giants coming up offing picks in 2019 and at least a 1st in 2020!!!

I predict Miami will trade down 2 times in round #1. The Giants are hot about getting a 3rd first rounder tonight. Miami trades into the 20's and then trades out of the First with the Giants coming up offing picks in 2019 and at least a 1st in 2020!!!

From your lips....

It doesn't surprise me, with a draft like this, that is supposedly very deep at numerous positions, teams will start targeting players for trade. Smart teams will collect picks and use them to saturate weaker positions on a team to attempt to fill the need with multiple players. And lord knows Miami has needs.

I just have a feeling the Redskins are going to jump in front of the Raiders and take Haskins. The Jets at 3 are desperate to move down and the Redskins owner I hear is running things today and is in love with Haskins.

I think if we stick 13 (and barring an Ed Oliver gas mask bong film) we'll take one of the Clemson guys. I prefer Clelin Ferrell but If imagine it would be Christian Wilkins.

We may even be able to still get one of those guys if we trade back a few spots, any further then picking in the 20s probably means one of the second tier OL (Lindstrom/Bradbury/Risner) or a CB.

Back
Top Bottom