*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

If not McCoy, I'd love to snag Chase Winovich in this spot. Still a lot of good players on the board.

We need edge rushers badly.

What's with all these teams? Haven't they seen all the expert analysis and mocks of which players they should be drafting?

You know the cheats are going to be given a A plus for their drafting by the analysts. Saw O'hara on NFLN tell us that they had the best pick in the first round, strange how I never seen anyone mocking that kid to them or anyone else in round one.. smh

Wow Greedy, you're self-centeredness caused you to forego tackling and forego the interview circuit, and you just sat there while Sean Bunting and Joejuan Williams were takin ahead of you … and the freefall continues. I wonder how he feels about his selfish decisions now?

Well it seems like miami is not giving up their 2nd rd pick which is good. I was hoping it wouldn't happen and it sounds like miami was only doing it, was if Cardinals gave a worthy pick back. It sounds like Cardinals aren't budging, so miami isn't going ahead. I think and hope Cardinals will see that nobody is knocking down the door for Rosen, so they will have to trade him for a lower pick than they hoped for like a 4th or such.

Wow Greedy, you're self-centeredness caused you to forego tackling and forego the interview circuit, and you just sat there while Sean Bunting and Joejuan Williams were takin ahead of you … and the freefall continues. I wonder how he feels about his selfish decisions now?

All that hard work to get to this point and you muck it up now? Cost yourself and family millions. If i recall correctly he was the only that had a young daughter running around during his interview.

Back
Top Bottom