*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

Next year it’ll seem like a great trade. Still plenty of value there to future build. And honestly, we damn near gave that second up for Rosen... seems like a better alternative. Not a landslide, but seems good.

Why give up a 4th this year???? The trade shoulda been done for just the move down
You're not getting a 2nd for moving down in the 2nd... Who cares about the 4th really...? Essentially, The Saints just traded a 2020 2nd round pick for a 2019 4th round pick... I do that trade every year and run!

Any way you slice it, this was a bad trade. I swear I had hopes that things would change with T-Dumb gone, but I think Grier has inherited his mindset.

So basically Miami should have the following picks in the 2020 draft:

One pick in the first round.
Two picks in the second round.
Two picks in the third round.
Two picks in the fourth round.
Two picks in the fifth round.
Two picks in the sixth round.
Two picks in the seventh round.

That's beautiful. Good job Chris Grier.

Well I’m pretty much sold on watch all the college football you can in 2019 lol

Cause Miamis gonna be serious players in that draft.

Here’s to at worst a top 3 pick finish. And no I’m not trading for rosen any longer.

Pass.

Here's what I still have on my top 20 board going into the 2nd round. Still going to get a good player at 62 or wherever we are now.

3. Chase Winovich DE - Another fantastic value pick
4. Nasir Adderley S - I love this kid, thought he would be gone by now
13. Hakeem Butler WR - Has a ceiling that is through the roof
14. Chuma Edoga OT - He was along with Adderley my primary targets for the 2nd round, at this rate with the talent left on the board we could get him in the 3rd or with a trade back in 2, great value.
15. Parris Campbell WR - That speed is insane.
17. Andy isabella WR - Love this kid, could drop to the third, height is a little bit of a concern but the speed is insane.
19. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson S - Gators bias here but another kid that has real talent.
20. Jachai Polite LB/DE - Again a bit of bias, but I watched every game this kid played, his combine was awful but what he put out there on tape makes me want to take a punt on him.

Flores is no dummy, he is playing this draft and will be the next 4 to peak in 2023.

Good move. Never going to be a fan favorite to move back when we all have our eyes on someone this second. We are not winning this year so loading up for next year. Plus we can now root for a total collapse of the Saints. And make this trade look even better lol!

I feel like we just got robbed
Wouldn't be that bad if they gave up one of their 4ths next year but giving up their 2nd and 4th this year was too much. If they trade #62 for Josh Rosen it will put me aboard the fire Chris Grier bandwagon.

Still haven't added any O-linemen, no edge rushers and no secondary help. Lost out on some good talent by moving down.

Well have to hope that the Saints flop this season improving that 2nd round pick but of course that is highly unlikely.

Wait til you guys see what it cost to move to 1 for tua even from 3 should you even be able to acquire it assuming he comes out.

Lol. All your picks are mine.

In terms of value, it's close to a push. However, I like pushing the 2nd to next season. 2019 is a lump of garbage and so would be a wasted year of good cheap talent.

Back
Top Bottom