*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised they are finally addressing spots we've ignored for too long. I'm fine with either of the TE's available. I can only assume they figure he's a better catching TE in the red zone vs. the blocking issue. Guess they will have our blocking TE in on rushing downs and our new rookie on passing downs. I'm ok with it. Now we just need to get a LB and OL and we'll be looking good.

With the Lions adding Johnson to Blount and Abdulah in the backfield I would love to trade for Theo Reddick as a receiving back for the Dolphins.

Well hot damn everything is going just perfectly. I've been happy with this regimes previous two drafts but this is the first year where I feel like the pulse and mind set of the franchise was clear to any fan who took the time and paid attention. We will be going lb or dt in round 3 I think and it's no secret the player I want to see us take off the board. Shaquem!

I'm getting the idea that Gase is running this draft and they probably have Tannenbaum in a side room keeping him busy with a ball of yarn hanging on a string.

Gase has to lay out exactly what he's looking for, but Chris Grier happens to be very good at what he does.

Back
Top Bottom