*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

I don't know....it seemed like and fun & loose time.....rare for the stoic NFL. Akers was a CLASSIC moment.....having said that, I can see it getting out of hand and guys trying to one up each other (worse than we've already seen).

Agreed but that's mostly the younger guys. Love seeing old warriors like Jim Brown, Willie Lanier, Willie Brown, Jerry Kramer, etc. and our own Dwight Stephenson up there and I'd hate to see that go away (plus, I'm sure they enjoy it and feel appreciated). Maybe they should just let older legends do it with class.

I'm actually at the point I want the draft to be held in private and then they can announce the picks a day or two later on tv. Wouldn't even mind if they announced the picks in countdown style from last to first. You could have the final 10 players in studio for the live production.

with all the incessant talk of the geniuses now residing in the cleveland front office (dorsey, mcloughan, wolf, et. al.), color me less than impressed with all their moves this offseason.

with picks one and four they come away with mayfield and ward? with the likes of chubb and barkley available? fail.

then they pick an RB at the top of round 2? and reached for austin corbett with the first pick of round 2? yeah, no.

Dolphins always select players that for me raise red flags somewhere in the first 3 rounds...passing up better talent. For whatever reason, they didn't do that through 3 rounds. No red flag picks.

Now it's time to go out and take some chances on the last day...

Josh Sweat is one of the 20 most talented prospects in this draft. The questions are surrounding his knees. It's well worth the risk at this point.

Shaquem Griffin has one hand. Go out and take some chances on these quality people and players still available. Guys that can galvanize a football team and more importantly...rush the passer and put pressure on quarterbacks. They're going to need it.

Dolphins always select players that for me raise red flags somewhere in the first 3 rounds...passing up better talent. For whatever reason, they didn't do that through 3 rounds. No red flag picks.

Now it's time to go out and take some chances on the last day...

Josh Sweat is one of the 20 most talented prospects in this draft. The questions are surrounding his knees. It's well worth the risk at this point.

Shaquem Griffin has one hand. Go out and take some chances on these quality people and players still available. Guys that can galvanize a football team and more importantly...rush the passer and put pressure on quarterbacks. They're going to need it.

Can we stop with the Griffin talk please......look...I get it....he's done more with one hand than I or most others will ever accomplish with two, he a great kid with big desire & and big heart. He deserves respect and accolades for everything he's accomplished...HOWEVER....sorry, but let's keep it real here , not to sound heartless but the bottom line - this isn't feel good time where a team is gonna waste a pick on a player with one hand when they can use it elsewhere on a (pardon the expression) complete player. NFL team/defenses need LBs who can use both hands to cover, interrupt, intercept and cause havoc on the field.

I really feel for Griffin but to expect a pro team to take him when they can use picks on other players without having to plan for or work around a potential play or game changing disability is pure folly.

Dolphins fans: "Who's the top QB on the board? Ya I want him now. Why didn't you take him??!? Okay who's the top QB on the board now? I want him!!" Like it's dime a dozen Mason ****ing Rudolph. Who cares.

Hate to be a 2019 draft class qb. All the teams seem to either have a young highly drafted qb in place or a newly signed high priced free agent on board. I know some fans want Miami to select a guy this year, but I'm sure the top two or three prospect next year will be at the very least as good as the 7th, 8th or 9th qb drafted this year. If you want a guy like Drew Lock you should have little competition for him next year. Same will be true for any free agent qb next year, what teams are really going to be in the market for a starter?

Back
Top Bottom