*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3 | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 2 & 3

I'm not saying he's going to be the next all time great LB, but I think I've seen enough to believe he can play at the NFL level and will be a good football player.

I watched him intercept a football with one hand, which was in a freaking cast at the time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/27/when-will-shaquem-griffin-be-drafted/#respond

"As one league source explained it to PFT, some teams have completely removed him from the board due to the physical condition......some teams can’t get past the basic belief that two hands are needed to play football in the NFL."

They have no backup. If Tannehill goes down they'd be even more effed than they were last year... Unless they plan on resigning Matt Moore again.

EDIT: Oops, forgot they signed Osweiller... but the point still stands. We have no backup QB. :p

I would not be shocked if they brought in either Bryce Petty or Hackenberg, whichever the Jets release first as third or fourth qb. Not a great situation, but wouldn't shock me. Either of the two qb's will get a second look by an NFL after leaving the Jets. Both capable of challenging either Osweiler or Fales.

Sucks we didn’t grab griffin. Dude will be great for whatever team takes a chance on him. Watched him all season as a UCF fan. Dude plays at a high level.

Sucks we could grab Harrison Phillips. Surprised he last until the end of the 3rd... wish we would've traded back and grabbed him

Saw somewhere that Baker completely shut down Barkley in the passing game and that's supposed to be one of Barkley's biggest strengths. This board, and I was one of the biggest whiners, were killing Kiko's coverage abilities. But Gase kept defending Kiko and at one point asked who else was he supposed to put in there. They had nobody that could cover the TE or RB. So at least Gase isn't blind. I assume he felt KIko was doing his best but it was quite obvious that he absolutely killed us on 3rd down.

Might be the last year they have players or former players announce picks. They're making too many mistakes and having few positives over using them as opposed to having a team official or league executive announce the pick. Some of the players are making a joke out of the process.

Might be the last year they have players or former players announce picks. They're making too many mistakes and having few positives over using them as opposed to having a team official or league executive announce the pick. Some of the players are making a joke out of the process.

Never been a real fan of this. Its embarrassing at times

I've long waited for the day i would have some Ohio State players on tge Dolphins to root for. The Ted Ginn expereince wasn't ideal

Raekwon and Baker is unreal for me right. Neither will be HOFers but they have pro bowl talent. Minkah puts the defense in a completely stratosphere than last years.

I don't know....it seemed like and fun & loose time.....rare for the stoic NFL. Akers was a CLASSIC moment.....having said that, I can see it getting out of hand and guys trying to one up each other (worse than we've already seen).

Never been a real fan of this. Its embarrassing at times

Agreed but that's mostly the younger guys. Love seeing old warriors like Jim Brown, Willie Lanier, Willie Brown, Jerry Kramer, etc. and our own Dwight Stephenson up there and I'd hate to see that go away (plus, I'm sure they enjoy it and feel appreciated). Maybe they should just let older legends do it with class.

Last edited:
Very happy with the draft so far. Now I'm hoping for Mark Walton and Andrew Brown with our 4th round picks.

It was a disaster. Burleson started it with that stupid "hype" speech bs. Pick took 3 minutes longer than it should. Everyone after that thought they needed to give a speech before the pick. They're going to shut that crap down I'm sure. To me it was not entertaining, just a distraction. Call the pick.... let's go!!

Back
Top Bottom