*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7 | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7

Bengals take wr Auden Tate. Good size, but with Ross, Boyd, Green, LaFell, Malone, Erickson and Core i'm not sure I see a good fit.

I just wanted to say, Thanks to all the Finheaven posters, it was a blast today, both reading and posting about our beloved Miami Dolphin’s and their future. To all the Draft Guru’s, I Thank You, for all your hard work and dedication. You guy’s rock. You all are much appriciated.

So if you're Pinero do you sign with your hometown team to compete with a fellow rookie for a job or are you so upset they selected another kicker over you that you go elsewhere?

The Armstrong kid is supposed to have great speed. Smallish. Probably competition for Bobby McCain for the nickel corner spot.
Don't bet on it. Bobby has improved every year and played very well last year - This may be a kiss of death, but I think his spot as the nickel corner is pretty secure. More likely that Armstrong will be developed specifically for Special Teams.

Don't bet on it. Bobby has improved every year and played very well last year - This may be a kiss of death, but I think his spot as the nickel corner is pretty secure. More likely that Armstrong will be developed specifically for Special Teams.

Don't bet on what?? I'm most likely correct that he's intended to be competition for Bobby McCain. I never said he was likely to beat him out. McCain is still young, cheap, and healthy and has 2 years under his belt. He has a leg up on this. But that doesn't mean this kid wasn't brought in to push him. I like McCain, but I would argue that while his play was improved last year, he's sill only decent in the slot. He still gets beat in coverage more than I think they would like. But he also made a lot more plays last year. Let's hope he keeps developing. To me, on a cursory look, Armstrong looks alot like what we got in McCain a couple of drafts ago. And I think that's a good thing.

Got a feeling Gase doesn't like the hometown idea. Too many distractions. I was hoping for Piniero with Carlson as a backup pick.

They obviously wanted a stronger leg on KO.

The draft ended for me on Friday.

Who’d we pick today that probably won’t do anything in the league?
Round 4-7? Ballage is a highly talented RB. Smyth is basically fasano, good blocker, underrated receiver. Everyone else is meh. Got a kicker,developmental LB and corner

Back
Top Bottom