*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7

A Kicker, SERIOUSLY !!!!! What a waste of a pick, with so many holes!

Is there a hole more likely to be filled with a 7th round pick than a kicker?

Quentin Poling ILB, Ohio
Height: 6-0 Weight: 235

Ideal type of player to grab this late. Superior athletic talents. Just needs to react quicker and click it into top gear faster. Solid coverage ability too.

Don't know much about Poling, my gut tells me he'll be in a battle just to beat out Chase Allen or Mike Hull.

So they had their choice between this guy and Pineiro and chose Sanders, obviously higher on their board for whatever reason. I'm good with this because Rizzi is generally pretty good on his evaluation of kickers. On the plus side, if Pineiro goes undrafted I guarantee we will attempt to get him right after the draft

Is there a hole more likely to be filled with a 7th round pick than a kicker?

Don't know much about Poling, my gut tells me he'll be in a battle just to beat out Chase Allen or Mike Hull.

Well, Chase Allen might actually be able to play defense. Jury is still out.

Hull can't. STeams only.

So he'll be competing with those guys on two different fronts.

12 more picks and let the udfa frenzy begin. You could still add Pinero to compete for the kicker job. Would keep an eye on receivers Simmie Cobbs of Indiana or Jester Weah of Pittsburgh and several running backs

yeah a kicker who made 10 out of 16 kicks this year....Good job miami...We will soon be in the superbowl without a qb.

Jets and bills got stud qbs. They soon be in the playoffs while we watch from home.

ditto... lmao hahahahahaha .... :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry
yeah a kicker who made 10 out of 16 kicks this year....Good job miami...We will soon be in the superbowl without a qb.

Jets and bills got stud qbs. They soon be in the playoffs while we watch from home.

No idea if this kicker ever plays for us, but what in the hell does that have to do with our QB, the Bills, the Jets, the Super Bowl, or what I'm having for dinner? Make some sense, man!

wan8t3.gif

Back
Top Bottom