*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Thread *** Rounds 4-7

I can't even comment on the kid because i don't know anything about him. I just watched a highlight reel and a video of him freestyling, that's about all that i can find......and i don't like highlight reels bc it's not what they do well those few plays per game, it's what they are doing the other plays that really tells you who they are.

I would be very disappointed if we don't draft a QB, because I have really faith in this sentence " Draft a QB every year and you will find the diamond".

And our FO continue to not draft a QB every year.

JMO but it's a big mistake

Benkert and kicker round 7?

Benkert would be a camp arm, but I can't see this team going with Tannehill as the starter and a 7th round rookie as the backup. Likely would end up being released at the end of camp and placed on the practice squad.

This is the time of the draft when you see some people really just look for the big name, and don’t have any perspective of the player actually drafted

If the fact we took a cornerback you’ve never heard of in the 6th round ruins this draft for you.. smdh

If you want a defensive tackle, there’s no difference between the one we grab in round 6 and the one we sign as an undrafted free agent

Same goes for QB

Btween drew Morgan, stringfellow, Jesse Davis - some awesome camp battles of late have come from the undrafted guys anyways

This is the time of the draft when you see some people really just look for the big name, and don’t have any perspective of the player actually drafted

If the fact we took a cornerback you’ve never heard of in the 6th round ruins this draft for you.. smdh

If you want a defensive tackle, there’s no difference between the one we grab in round 6 and the one we sign as an undrafted free agent

Same goes for QB

Btween drew Morgan, stringfellow, Jesse Davis - some awesome camp battles of late have come from the undrafted guys anyways
Exactly. Big names are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom