Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

Wow another Wideouts, after hispro day was always going to go in the first. Good LUCK to him :)

Luck with Hilton and Dorsett sounds like Marino with Clayton and Duper. Great quarterbacks with two small speedsters at wide receiver.

Andre Johnson, Ty Hilton, Phillip Dorsett.

Luck may throw for 50TDs lol.

just about to say that. they will be hard to beat. that's a lot of speed. then you have Johnson, and the two te's. they are going to be tough

There is going to be some very nice players at 47.

Holy smokes...Randell who was my favorite safety in the draft but I had him as a 3rd rounder.

Lol ray goes to a state where pot is legal. Nothing bad could happen there!

Thought exactly the same when I saw Denver. That keeps a cop bust off the table, unless he gets caught with weight (probably will, he's dip chit). Now they have to hide his failed weed tests from the nfl. And the failed tests will be soon. I bet he is suspended before the season is over.

Wonder how elway liked seeing him flip his gang sign when they showed him at the start of the draft. Guy didn't deserve a first round selection. And this is what's wrong with the nfl, they will over look anyone and any violation (if they can) as long as they think they can get a play or two out of them.

This is hurting the nfl and REALLY hurting the kids who have no incentive to change their ways as there is no consequence for their deed. And then they are pizzed when they fail drug tests or kill someone.

He should have been thrown directly into the udfa pile for getting busted 2x and one right before the draft. This is a BAD guy and will backfire on Denver.

Sports has become very sad in their dealings and morals.

I was worried about packers, but they reach for a DB that would be there in the 2nd. Kendricks might be a possibility in the 2nd, but we might have to move up a few to get him.

I guess people saw Landon Collins how I saw him. In the box player with no coverage skills.

Shaq Thompson.... Carolina.... bust... first round... wow!!!

ruined the Walter Payton award speech before it too with that pick.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

why Byron jones as first rounder... yes the combine freak numbers... but film i wasnt overly impressed!!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Versatile defensive back, good press man & man corner. Has all the measurables, intelligence, & off the charts athleticism. Always in pursuit, a very willing & sound tackler. If he fails at corner he has the ability to be a very good FS. He would have went higher if he didn't suffer that shoulder injury this year.

Are we playing the Colts this year? We can't cover TY Hilton and Dorsett. Goodness gracious.

Johnson and Moncrief too..... oh yeah, they got TEs as well.... ... and if Bradshaw healthy out of backfield in passing game... wow.... they just cant block.

Holy smokes...Randell who was my favorite safety in the draft but I had him as a 3rd rounder.

The past few days the rumors were that he was going in the first round but to the Colts. So far the rumors leading up to the draft have been spot on: Ogbuehi in the first, Kevin Johnson in the top 16, Shaq to Carolina, DJ to Arizona, Randall in the first, Tomlinson in the first, Flowers to the Giants. Bud Dupree sliding is the only one that hasn't really panned out.

Back
Top Bottom