Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

well i guess NE will draft an equipment manager in the 2nd round!!!

21 top ranked players I have left.

Randy Gregory
Landon Collins
La'el Collins
Eddie Goldman
Eric Kendricks
T.J. Clemmings
Owamagbe Odighizuwa
Jaelen Strong
Dorial Green-Beckham
Eli Harold
Jake Fisher
Jalen Collins
Jordan Phillips
Carl Davis
Maxx Williams
Preston Smith
Benardrick McKinney
Devin Smith
Devin Funchess
P.J. Williams
Denzel Perryman

Oh snap...I had Laken Tomlinson at #64 in my rankings. I hope there's not a run on Guards...we need one of those too later on.

Keep an eye on JAMIL DOUGLAS. He is the proto type zbs guard as James was the proto type zbs tackle last year. He was moving up the boards I read a couple days back. He fits our scheme perfect and would start day 1.

We better get some db's in this draft, and soon who can cover these great wed's in our division. And there will be more before the draft ends. I do not like any corner on this roster beside grimey and he is a liability most of the time to the Brandon Marshall's of the world. Plus, his career can end any minute with his injury history and is getting old.

I was hoping Corner but anytime you add one of the top 3 playmakers in a draft, your living right!!! Go Hickey!!!!!

Seeing that it's unlikely Miami will double up on receivers in the first and second round, I'm hoping there's an early run on receivers on Friday. That would push a few players down the board.

Randy Gregory
Landon Collins
La'el Collins
Eddie Goldman
Eric Kendricks
T.J. Clemmings
Owamagbe Odighizuwa
Jaelen Strong
Dorial Green-Beckham
Eli Harold
Jake Fisher
Jalen Collins
Jordan Phillips
Carl Davis
Maxx Williams
Preston Smith
Benardrick McKinney
Devin Smith
Devin Funchess
P.J. Williams
Denzel Perryman

Can't believe Gregory and Collins are still available.

Keep an eye on JAMIL DOUGLAS. He is the proto type zbs guard as James was the proto type zbs tackle last year. He was moving up the boards I read a couple days back. He fits our scheme perfect and would start day 1.

We better get some db's in this draft, and soon who can cover these great wed's in our division. And there will be more before the draft ends. I do not like any corner on this roster beside grimey and he is a liability most of the time to the Brandon Marshall's of the world. Plus, his career can end any minute with his injury history and is getting old.

I was hoping Corner but anytime you add one of the top 3 playmakers in a draft, your living right!!! Go Hickey!!!!!
Douglas was one of the Guards I targeted for us but I have him in the 5th round.

Randy Gregory
Landon Collins
La'el Collins
Eddie Goldman
Eric Kendricks
T.J. Clemmings
Owamagbe Odighizuwa
Jaelen Strong
Dorial Green-Beckham
Eli Harold
Jake Fisher
Jalen Collins
Jordan Phillips
Carl Davis
Maxx Williams
Preston Smith
Benardrick McKinney
Devin Smith
Devin Funchess
P.J. Williams
Denzel Perryman

I hope Kendricks is still there. There are still some good players but no to Collins or Gregory or DGB. What do you think about McKinney?

Can't believe Gregory and Collins are still available.

I guess Gregory failed more drug tests at Nebraska than we know about. Should be a lesson to those kids that can't keep from smoking weed before the combine.

Dallas Thomas isn't scared of Malcolm Brown.

He damn well better be.

Friggin' billichek gets the best DT in this draft. The rich get richer!! I wanted Brown to pair with Suh. That would have ended our top the run problem for years.

I guess Gregory failed more drug tests at Nebraska than we know about. Should be a lesson to those kids that can't keep from smoking weed before the combine.

word on the radio was this week is that when he failed at the combine he hadn't smoked since December so it's a huge problem.

As for Kendrick fans I'd say temper your expectations I think other LBs are ahead of him

I hope Kendricks is still there. There are still some good players but no to Collins or Gregory or DGB. What do you think about McKinney?

Two down player. I think he fills gaps well in the running game but he's lost in coverage. I read something about him being the worst ILB in the draft in the passing game and he had the fewest open field tackles as well. Would prefer Perryman over him but Kendricks is the perfect fit for us.

We also could use a CB and obviously an OG.

Two down player. I think he fills gaps well in the running game but he's lost in coverage. I read something about him being the worst ILB in the draft in the passing game and he had the fewest open field tackles as well. Would prefer Perryman over him but Kendricks is the perfect fit for us.

We also could use a CB and obviously an OG.

Totally agree was just curious what your thoughts were, don't want him to be the pick. Looks like needs are ILB, CB and OG. Maybe a RB late also.

Back
Top Bottom