Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 163 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

Little disappointed in the lack of LB selection but there never was one on the board worth taking (I liked Perryman but they must not of). I would sign as many UDFA LB as possible and sell them on how many UDFA have made our team the past few years.

Lippett is going to be a defensive back for the Dolphins. That is how they announced it at the draft.

Also, remember the Dolphins play a lot of two linebacker sets.

I love the Lippett pick! I'm biased because I attend Mich. St., but he made key plays for us week in and week out. He may not be able to do much for us this year, but I think he provides great depth.

give me more info and thoughts on Lippett... i wasnt huge on him, but curios on overall ability of him developing into an outside CB for us. I do like the kid himself though

was really big on Taiwan Jones though... .wish we got him, great leader at ILB and solid overall. oh well.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

i guess we have to see in 2015 our LBs actual development that might be happening. i hope the most from it!!!

i cant wait to watch some film on Minnesota S- Cedric Thompson now too

sean smith like player who played everywhere. Tippet with a little more regularity. Like his size in the secondary if he can develope

Are we done? No more picks?

unless they are trading Rishard Matthews i doubt it.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I really like the McCain pick in round 5 because he can be a KR/PR & Nickel in his 1st year.....

They need to get some lbs in udfas then...we have like no depth there...no way i can buy mccain is going to de given our lb core as it stands

Back
Top Bottom