Official NFL Players Released Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Players Released Thread

- Steelers cut William Jackson

lol they trade for the guy, then immediately cut him. Not a great move
I'd say it's a great move. If you realize that someone isn't good enough or doesn't fit the scheme, get rid of him. What's the point of giving him alot of extra years if you already know. Like Grier did with what's his name at linebacker and one other I think. No point in waiting to see. Just my two cents is all

I'd say it's a great move. If you realize that someone isn't good enough or doesn't fit the scheme, get rid of him. What's the point of giving him alot of extra years if you already know. Like Grier did with what's his name at linebacker and one other I think. No point in waiting to see. Just my two cents is all
I mean. I don’t think he played a down for the Steelers last year… clearly they were not a team competing for a Super Bowl. I stand by it, not a good move trading for him

Also not sure who “what’s his name at linebacker” is, or “one other” but yeah I mean Grier makes bad moves too. All teams do..

I mean. I don’t think he played a down for the Steelers last year… clearly they were not a team competing for a Super Bowl. I stand by it, not a good move trading for him

Also not sure who “what’s his name at linebacker” is, or “one other” but yeah I mean Grier makes bad moves too. All teams do..
I cant remember his name but the linebacker we signed from the Pats maybe... but he was here for a year and then we got rid of him

Isn't that his whole value?

Wes Welker Julian Edelman?

Murdering defenses from the slot?

It would be amazing if we could land him, and as you said, he'd be a terrific slot receiver for Tua. Having said that, AT has been a terrific #2 receiver for a good number of years now, and I believe he'll want to be paid like a top 15 #2 wideout. We've got an awful lot of money invested in our WR corps right now with some more pressing needs that need addressing. Unless Minnesota wants to do a straight up trade for Cedrick Wilson and maybe a 5th round pick in 2024, I'd say pass on AT.

It would be amazing if we could land him, and as you said, he'd be a terrific slot receiver for Tua. Having said that, AT has been a terrific #2 receiver for a good number of years now, and I believe he'll want to be paid like a top 15 #2 wideout. We've got an awful lot of money invested in our WR corps right now with some more pressing needs that need addressing. Unless Minnesota wants to do a straight up trade for Cedrick Wilson and maybe a 5th round pick in 2024, I'd say pass on AT.
i thought they released him.

and at 143 (or however old he is), his #2 receiver on a real team days may be behind him?

I cant remember his name but the linebacker we signed from the Pats maybe... but he was here for a year and then we got rid of him
Ah!

Van noy!

At least we didn’t trade for him. Ereck flowers fits this bill too

Thielen is completely unnecessary in our scheme... we already have 3 receivers who excel in the slot.
We need an X receiver. We are looking for a guy who is at least 6'2" and can work the sidelines. Long arms, strong hands... ability to go deep...

Thielen is completely unnecessary in our scheme... we already have 3 receivers who excel in the slot.
We need an X receiver. We are looking for a guy who is at least 6'2" and can work the sidelines. Long arms, strong hands... ability to go deep...
Erik Ezukanma ?

Back
Top Bottom