*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

Seems like alot of teams changing uni's, you guys like the Ducks new uniforms??

I like the old ones myself.

dominizzo said:
flyers best unis

I have always loved the Black Hawks unies since I was a kid, simple and classic.

Also loved the Winnipeg Jets unies, it's a shame they moved to the desert.

Only a few more weeks until the season starts! :woot:

I heard on a Coyotes board that next year the NHL is changing all uniforms...I'm not really sure what it means, but has anyone heard about uniform changes?

EDIT: heres the exact quote...

League as a whole is changing the uni's next year

I was planning on getting an authentic Coyotes jersey...but I won't bother if the NHL does something.

Rocky Raccoon said:
Only a few more weeks until the season starts! :woot:

I heard on a Coyotes board that next year the NHL is changing all uniforms...I'm not really sure what it means, but has anyone heard about uniform changes?

EDIT: heres the exact quote...

I was planning on getting an authentic Coyotes jersey...but I won't bother if the NHL does something.
There is a rumour that the NHL is going to go to "streamlined" uniforms next season. They will, apparently, fit tighter and look slicker...

Typical Gary F'N Bettman....tradition be damned. Screw him. Why the hell would you **** with something like the damn sweaters? In my opinion, hockey sweaters are the best looking uniforms in ALL of sports.

I'd buy your 'Yotes sweater BEFORE they do the change. I'm picking up an authentic throwback Bruins sweater this year....before the NHL "braintrust" screws with them...

unifiedtheory said:
There is a rumour that the NHL is going to go to "streamlined" uniforms next season. They will, apparently, fit tighter and look slicker...

Typical Gary F'N Bettman....tradition be damned. Screw him. Why the hell would you **** with something like the damn sweaters? In my opinion, hockey sweaters are the best looking uniforms in ALL of sports.

I'd buy your 'Yotes sweater BEFORE they do the change. I'm picking up an authentic throwback Bruins sweater this year....before the NHL "braintrust" screws with them...
well if all they change is the way they fit and materials then I don't really mind. But if they're going to change the actual look of it, then I don't know if I really want to drop 200 plus for a jersey that won't even be around in a year.

actually i heard all nhl jerseys will have the #'s on the front of the jerseys like the sabres

Slappy8800 said:
actually i heard all nhl jerseys will have the #'s on the front of the jerseys like the sabres

Is that what the Sabres are doing? I saw in a catalog that their uni's werent listed and was wondering... God I'll hate that.

Slappy8800 said:

I've talked to many other Sabres fans and they actually like that part of the jersey. If teams are going to put that on the front of the jersey I don't mind it as long as they don't change the logo. Every Sabres fan I talked to wanted the old logo; Not only because they liked it but because of tradition which I don't think the NHL should abandon. Regardless i'm just waiting to see what team is waiting for a goalie because Biron is a starting caliber and still very available.

dominizzo said:
CAnt Wait The season is almost here!!

Go Flyers GO

Yep the Flyers have the best uniforms and we are gonna have a kick *** team in 06-07....Nizzo and I are the only smart ones in here:

With the 4 or 5 NHL'ers Clarke added this off season (Calder/Sanderson/Baumgartner/Robitaille/ etc.), the growing cache of prospects (Downie, Potulny, Ruzicka, Giroux, Jonsson, Timonen, Picard, Eager), and our cadre of young blue chippers (Carter, Richards, Pitkanen, RJ?) , not to mention the picks, Clarke will be dealing from strength when looking to make a key trade b4 the deadline (or whenever).
IF (a BIG if) this team stays fairly healthy, we're going to have lots of assets to deal and room under the cap...this could be a VERY interesting situation developing with this team this year (and the next year, and the next year and the next year...lol).

PHEAR THE FLYERS

More good news Nizzo: :wink:

Flyers’ Forsberg to play Saturday
By Tim Panaccio

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

Looking back to May 15, when Peter Forsberg's right foot and ankle underwent complicated surgery to repair a ligament defect, no one expected the newly-named Flyers captain to play in a preseason game.
Initially, the Flyers thought Forsberg would undergo surgery to both feet and miss the first half of the season.
Instead, Forsberg will be on the ice tomorrow night when the Flyers host the Ottawa Senators in an exhibition game at the Wachovia Center.

Back
Top Bottom