*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

Tunsil showing up big again...completely whiffing on Mack. Sad.

They look like crap against the crappiest teams. They are where the deserve to be in the power rankings 25 or less. I'm done for the season.

after 40 years tonite might finish me off can't watch anymore of this Ill check back from time to time but no more investing my time and money. Gase has lost me, can't find an offensive line no playmakers anywhere. Pats and Bills are going to sweep us

Boy I tell ya Jay Ajayi was really holding back Gase. Tired of compromising huh??? Lmaooooo

The offense actually looked decent at points, and Drake/Williams look like a decent combo. Cutler can't throw downfield and that kills us. Penalties killed us. The defense ****ed up a few key drives and then the refs gave the Raiders a TD.

This offense looks better without Ajayi. Lol. But it’s sloppiness killed it today.

It's a penalty in that a referee threw a flag and said it was a penalty.

The team will get an apology from the league office this week, but it will be far too late to matter.
Was horrid. And the guy ripped Jones helmet off by the facemask. It's disgusting.

Don't even blame the refs... The WR was wide open on a crucial 3rd down conversion... There is no game planning going on with this team. We just line up and play... But football is like a chess game.
Yes, the receiver was open, but the play never should have stood. Not only did they not call the face mask, but instead give Oakland an extra 15 yards. That is terrible officiating

Only thing good about this team now is listening to the BS excuses Gase gives at the pressers they are hilarious.

Cutler was better than he's been but there's almost no need to cover anyone more than 15 yards downfield with him at QB.

Back
Top Bottom