*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 125 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

I am very concerned that we are playing the best QB on the planet, Lacy is a tough matchup, Mike McCarthy will eat Joe's lunch twice if he wants to and the Fins are terrible home dogs. The lack of energy out of the bye last year or when the Fins had extended time off is disconcerting too.

Anyone have an issue now with my concerns? Instead of calling my Debbie Downer, maybe we should debate the merits of the argument. I am so tired of this team not being able to start games. Joe was out dueled by Mike McCarthy today and the other team had the best QB on earth.

Anyone have an issue now with my concerns? Instead of calling my Debbie Downer, maybe we should debate the merits of the argument. I am so tired of this team not being able to start games. Joe was out dueled by Mike McCarthy today and the other team had the best QB on earth.

Please post the rest of the 50 concerns so we can determine.:lol:

I've played plenty of sports, football and baseball for many years, and I can tell you from my experience playing sports than when you're track record has repeated instances of getting to the brink of victory and failing to win, it doesn't make you feel better and more likely to win in the future, it makes you feel worse and feel like a failure because when the chance was there to win, you couldn't get it done. The next time you are in that situation, the fact that you failed the last time weighs on your consciousness and you are thinking about it even while you are playing.

Only to a quitter, bro. Trust me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

this game knocked has knocked the stuffing out of me, at half time we were crap and i was just pissed, but we played so well in the second half, losing in the last second really felt like such a gut punch

this game knocked has knocked the stuffing out of me, at half time we were crap and i was just pissed, but we played so well in the second half, losing in the last second really felt like such a gut punch

Yep...it's the worst way to lose.

Back
Top Bottom