*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Another season of .500 or below and no playoffs. Tired of this same ish year after year. This coaching staff is a complete failure.

It's incredible when you think about what he actually did on that play. It's so ****ing incompetent. He's terrible.

Did that really just happen?

A timeout on 4th and 10, with Rogers and the Packers on their heels...And he gave them live.

Philbin should be fired on spot. I can't believe what I just witnessed.

One of the worst calls I've seen in 36 years of watching football

I just knew when I saw Wheeler on the bottom right of my screen that the ball was going his way....even he knew it. Rodgers stared that way for 30 seconds before he even snapped the ball...and they still left him out there on an island. Also, who on Earth falls for a fake spike? We do.

Um one of the best teams in football just needed a last second drive to win. Go be a fan of another team, quitter.

Please stop. If you have no feelings about what just happened, you are the Philbin equivalent of a fan.

Um one of the best teams in football just needed a last second drive to win. Go be a fan of another team, quitter.

How cute, you take value in close losses. It's more of the same **** we've been watching for 15 years. The coach just stopped the clock for a team on its heels who went right down the field and won. Take your let's go get em next time crap back to kindergarten. It's another seemingly lost season. A lost 3 years with this coach almost. It's sickeningly incompetent.

A mediocrity homer has appeared...Moral Victory Guy.

LOL.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Same story for 15 years...Some element just fails us...

It looks like the mediocrity homers here will be in moral victory mode this week.

3 things that irritated me,

1. Trying trying for the first down to seal it
2. Time out
3. Time out, Philbin never uses any advantage to our advantage

Had to see that fake spike coming, Rodgers never spikes it, ever

A mediocrity homer has appeared...Moral Victory Guy.

LOL.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Same story for 15 years...Some element just fails us...

It looks like the mediocrity homers here will be in moral victory mode this week.

Yep, moral victories are for losers. It's the same **** over and over again.

How cute, you take value in close losses. It's more of the same **** we've been watching for 15 years. The coach just stopped the clock for a team on its heels who went right down the field and won. Take your let's go get em next time crap back to kindergarten. It's another seemingly lost season. A lost 3 years with this coach almost. It's sickeningly incompetent.

Don't waste your effort...That guy is the definition of loving mediocrity. Look at his care free attitude towards are heart breaking loss.

Back
Top Bottom