*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Losing the exact same game for 15 years. Why so I bother?

You all knew this was coming. Don't act surprised.

The blame lies on the awful qb who with amazing field position could not get more than 3 points. And it lies on oud completely incompetent ass**** of a coach. It also lies on our dip**** cartoonish owner who refuses to make the changes needed to make this team competitive.

I thought I had all my teeth knocked out over the years but a few molars just got knocked out today also.

Fire Philbin! Who the hell takes a timeout when the other team has no timeouts and fourth and long?

Sometimes it is the little things that decide the game. Philbin is the littlest thing.

This season is donezo. 6-10 here we come. Will need a new coach and qb.

Did that really just happen?

A timeout on 4th and 10, with Rogers and the Packers on their heels...And he gave them live.

Philbin should be fired on spot. I can't believe what I just witnessed.

as teddy kgb says,, Thats got to hurt, all your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet and sitting right besides you, is your destiny,

Hey Ross...look at your billion dollar franchise. You have an idiot running the team and a journeyman QB running your offense.
You suck as an owner.
I am so mad right now, I am going to punch a hole through a brick wall thinking it is your ugly face.

Back
Top Bottom