*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

A mediocrity homer has appeared...Moral Victory Guy.

LOL.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Same story for 15 years...Some element just fails us...

It looks like the mediocrity homers here will be in moral victory mode this week.

Glad you can somehow manage to take some semblance of a moral victory out of this gut-wrenching loss, you parasite.

What have some fans come to when they are satisfied with a close loss to a decent team? I can understand that this team has been losing for so long that expectations are not very high but there is no such thing as a consolation loss. This is not a playoff team. At best they are looking at 3rd place in their division and I'm sorry but IMHO that is not good enough.

How cute, you take value in close losses. It's more of the same **** we've been watching for 15 years. The coach just stopped the clock for a team on its heels who went right down the field and won. Take your let's go get em next time crap back to kindergarten. It's another seemingly lost season. A lost 3 years with this coach almost. It's sickeningly incompetent.

lol, you ever played sports?

Doubt it. Try again another time kid.

I know it doesn't matter now but I swear Miller had the sideline with blockers on that last play.

Listen bottom line is team has no killer instinct. 3rd & 9 you run the ball then punt it to Rodgers anyway? What did that few seconda mean. Nothing. So tired of mediocrity

Listen bottom line is team has no killer instinct. 3rd & 9 you run the ball then punt it to Rodgers anyway? What did that few seconda mean. Nothing. So tired of mediocrity

Dolphins got it backwards, passing on second down and running on third. Far betterthing to just run it on both downs and run the clock down or at least pass for the first down attempt on third down.

Saddest i've been in a while....Can't believe the coaching lapses late in that game....

lol, you ever played sports?

Doubt it. Try again another time kid.

I've played plenty of sports, football and baseball for many years, and I can tell you from my experience playing sports than when you're track record has repeated instances of getting to the brink of victory and failing to win, it doesn't make you feel better and more likely to win in the future, it makes you feel worse and feel like a failure because when the chance was there to win, you couldn't get it done. The next time you are in that situation, the fact that you failed the last time weighs on your consciousness and you are thinking about it even while you are playing.

Back
Top Bottom