*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

He's right. Philbins a zero motivator and down time is the last thing this team needed other than physical recovery. I just look to see them keep it close and make plays in the late heat TO WIN. Fingers crossed.

BT iPhone

The cheese will melt in the 3rd quarter. Offense will need a lot of long drives in the second half to win this one.

Not really.

I never counted this as a win, if AR is on and GB plays as good as they can, it could get very ugly.
But I do think the heat will weigh on them and I am happy to see all the starters back on Miami's side.

I never counted this as a win, if AR is on and GB plays as good as they can, it could get very ugly.
But I do think the heat will weigh on them and I am happy to see all the starters back on Miami's side.

I just have a ton of respect for Rodgers. I think he is the best QB in the game. I just wonder if we are so focused on the pass that Lacy gets going.

Plus, I have little faith in Joe giving his team an intellectual advantage in such a game.

It will be ugly how many Cheese Heads will be in the stands.

If we can get after Aaron Rodgers like we did vs Brady in week 1 we will win. However as good as our d line is, it's just as inconsistent. I still feel really good about this game though. I think we'll keep aaron off the field with long sustained drives and come up with big sacks in key moments.

I am interested in what they decide to do on the line.

Good luck today guys. Much love for you all except for 3 hours today.

Back
Top Bottom