*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Very excited to see the Phins play today! After two weeks and a bunch of folks back, they should be ready to go!

I've seen a couple of the experts pick the Phins today for the upset. Interesting difference in the Packs record at home vs. on the road.

Go Phins!!!!

I have a great feeling about the team not just today but going forward. We have 4 or 5 starters back today. The team was 2-2 despite those injuries. I think anybody would have taken that in the preseason. Tannehill should have this offense down pat now. Clay heathly, knowshon getting heathly.

And knowshon is HUGE for us not only is he a good back but his intensity rubs off on the rest of the team. Miami by 10 today

I think friday told the story. Pouncy was RG with Satele at C the majority of the day

Is that smokescreen or reality? Considering practice was pretty much closed nobody knows. We will all know shortly.

It will be ugly how many Cheese Heads will be in the stands.

Hearing there are lot of cheeseheads walking around. I remember the game I went to Oct. 2000, defeating the Packers was great and even better watching the packers fans walk out with their tails between their legs.

I respect the Packers a ton. Best QB in football. Nice helmets too.

Stay healthy for both teams.

Yeah. The incredible creative thought process that went into those things is right up there with the Browns.

I really hope we can win today, but I just don't know. The Packers are very good and I am very worried about what Rodgers might do.

Yeah. The incredible creative thought process that went into those things is right up there with the Browns.

:lol:

Flipper had a nice helmet too.

Miami_Dolphins-1.gif

Hearing there are lot of cheeseheads walking around. I remember the game I went to Oct. 2000, defeating the Packers was great and even better watching the packers fans walk out with their tails between their legs.

It looks like about 50/50 to me. Lots of green and yellow. Traffic was horrible if your coming from the Turnpike today, heavier than usual.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins starting CB Cortland Finnegan, who was listed questionable with a neck injury, is warming up on the field.
Via Jeff Darlington of the NFL Network, Pouncey will start at right guard today against the Packers after missing the first four games coming off hip surgery.

The move was expected, as Samson Satele has been better in the middle than the replacements the Dolphins have tried at guard.

If he’s back and playing well, the Dolphins might try to wear away at the Packers, who are playing in some unusual heat for this time of year.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...returns-to-start-at-right-guard-for-dolphins/

Back
Top Bottom