*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

I like seeing all the bodies back…much needed, but how well do they gel? It will take some time, unfortunately.

Probably take a little time, would really like our chances for a win if we weren't playing an elite QB, we need a complete A game from all three phases today.

BzweSMvCIAAPG9E-1.jpg

Show that pic and Mason Crosby misses a late FG.

I am very concerned that we are playing the best QB on the planet, Lacy is a tough matchup, Mike McCarthy will eat Joe's lunch twice if he wants to and the Fins are terrible home dogs. The lack of energy out of the bye last year or when the Fins had extended time off is disconcerting too.

You self proclaimed experts on judging a teams energy level have some work to do after getting it completely wrong last week. If you judge the team to be flat then minutes later our WR is dragging guys into the end zone maybe its possible you have no idea what "flat" looks like at all...

another patented Philbin slow start?

damn dolphins d sucks big donkey balls. wheres the pressure?

I cannot believe the team is starting off slow

Yup, starting to look like a Dolphins game...

I've been saying it... this defense sucks, especially the dbs

D looks like junk, wonder how sluggish the O will be.

First pick in draft here we come

Philbin effin sucks!

How do you make David Carr look good?

I think this team is going to quit on Philbin.

Wow this defense looks bad. That couldn't have been easier for them

Once again the team comes out not ready to play

Pressure on Rodgers......ram the ball down their throats.....playaction.

I see a longTannehill /Wallace td today.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk
Knowshon's brace on his left elbow is bulky. And in keeping w/Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it's pink.

You self proclaimed experts on judging a teams energy level have some work to do after getting it completely wrong last week. If you judge the team to be flat then minutes later our WR is dragging guys into the end zone maybe its possible you have no idea what "flat" looks like at all...

To be fair didn't the Raiders score a TD on their first drive? This team has been losing at the half 3 of 4 games this year. I think of the Bills game last year off of the bye in which they tossed a pick 6 on the opening drive. I think of the Tampa game that they should have been jacked up and laid an egg until the 4th.

Please do not tell me that this team plays well out of the gate.

You can have the tough, hard-nosed Wallace play and I will take the body of work in the past two seasons.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk
Wow! Players in circle getting fired up and it's the usually-reserved Cam Wake yelling & being Hype Man..

Jimmy Johnson says the Packers will have a "struggle" today in Miami.

We need to start our offense first. Tired of teams taking the first drive every game to the house. Start the offense, give the D a break and capitalize on the offensive performance from the Raider game. Let our offense March down the field on the first drive for once.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Jimmy Johnson says the Packers will have a "struggle" today in Miami.

Yeah and Jimmy also picked Kippy Brown as our OC

Back
Top Bottom