*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PACKERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

I think friday told the story. Pouncy was RG with Satele at C the majority of the day

Mike Pouncey begins his 2014 season at right guard
The Miami Dolphins' Pro Bowl center has been moved to right guard for today's Green Bay Packers game, which will kickoff at 1 p.m. inside Sun-Life Stadium.

Pouncey, who has been sidelined by a surgically repaired hip he had operated on in late June, replaces Dallas Thomas as Miami's starting right guard.

It is the first NFL game the 2011 first-round pick has started at a position that isn't center. But Pouncey did play right guard for two seasons at the University of Florida, and welcomed the move to his old position because of how well Samson Satele has played in his absence.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...014-season-at-right-guard-20141012-story.html

To be fair didn't the Raiders score a TD on their first drive? This team has been losing at the half 3 of 4 games this year. I think of the Bills game last year off of the bye in which they tossed a pick 6 on the opening drive. I think of the Tampa game that they should have been jacked up and laid an egg until the 4th.

Please do not tell me that this team plays well out of the gate.

You can have the tough, hard-nosed Wallace play and I will take the body of work in the past two seasons.

You're standing by your opinion the team was flat, just because their QB happened to make some plays, on one drive? And before Wallace made a great effort to get in the endzone our defense stuffed them on a 3rd and 1 at midfield, is that possible for a "flat" team?

Its to the point that Tannehill simply throws the ball to the other team, like he did after the bye last year, the entire team gets labeled as flat. What I remember is we dominated Buffalo for the most part but we couldn't overcome 3 gift turnovers, all 3 of which resulted in negative points for us.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk
Wow! Players in circle getting fired up and it's the usually-reserved Cam Wake yelling & being Hype Man..

Noticed it also, dont know of it means anything, but getting some players back might help. Wallace came in the huddle and went around to clay and the O-lineman to try get them going.

You're standing by your opinion the team was flat, just because their QB happened to make some plays, on one drive? And before Wallace made a great effort to get in the endzone our defense stuffed them on a 3rd and 1 at midfield, is that possible for a "flat" team?

Its to the point that Tannehill simply throws the ball to the other team, like he did after the bye last year, the entire team gets labeled as flat. What I remember is we dominated Buffalo for the most part but we couldn't overcome 3 gift turnovers resulting in negative points for us.

If you think this team starts well under Joe, here's to you. I do not subscribe to that notion. I think they are lousy starters and are mixed at best in finishing. Way too inconsistent for me.

Hopefully Rodgers will have a sub par game and do the double choke.

mNhvRjCSPin7vNuwe00Epg-1.jpg

So are the packers fans going to out number us at our stadium 2-1 or 3-1???

Knowshon! So excited today! We're just about full strength so maybe we can see what we should have been playing like through the first 4 weeks.

Moreno's brace worries me because I think he fumbles because of it.

Hayden Fox's patented "The fifty most negative things I can say in the span of an hour" pregame ritual has been strong today.

I have Jordy Nelson starting for me in my money league and my trophy league. Hoping for a big game from him.

Was I negative when I thought the Fins would beat the Pats? Or last game when I thought they'd win?

Give me a break. We are playing the best QB on the planet. I am concerned over the fact that a RB can not feel the ball between his elbow and chest. I love that reinforcements are here, but it might take time to gel. Nothing wrong with brining those issues up.

I'm not nervous today cause I don't believe we can win but once the game starts I'll think we can and will be mad as soon as we start to mess up

Back
Top Bottom