*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Crowder and Captain Curtis just claimed on the radio for WQAM's pre game coverage that Dallas Thomas is starting at RG. Is this true? That's hard to believe.

Leaving the kicking to Caleb Sturgis is coaching malpractice. I'm saying this before kickoff. Let's hope the damage from the malpractice doesn't cost us. This is worrisome.

Got to see how the refs call this game. If they call it fair Fins might win. If they call it like they usually do against the Pats then it will be tough. I remember a 2 or 3 blatant holding calls on Wake last year and there was no call. Ref sitting right there and the lineman actually pull Wake were his body turn, Wake got passed him, ref right there and no call. It was on that fourth down play that the Pats got a first down. We shall see.

Least we wont be hearing JT scream that Light is holding.

I go to the pre game in which the Fins are playing on that station in the noon hour.

I did not even see the Patriots as Super Bowl contenders....but CBS analysts really do think so.

God, I really hope we smack them around today.

Looks like yet Another empty stadium. Hopefully the pats fans don't out number our fans. We're going to need every advantage we can get

Let's go Dolphins! :dolphins:
Torch the Patriots!

pissonpatriots-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom