*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!!

*Can't wait to go back through this thread later and pick out all the disenchanted trolls.

I hearby publicly apologize to the defense. I've been tough on them all day. They took over this game and dominated.

I still can't believe it but I'll take it. It's so good to beat the pats

Moreno taking on 3 defenders at the goaline and winning **** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still pumped

Oh CBS analysts...now all of a sudden you had faith in the Dolphins all along?

That was impressive!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

or, was he wiping off sweat? ROFL!

I aged 578 yrs in the last 3 minutes of game time.

LOL. Have a little faith. We have an offense.

My biggest concern is our LBs. Are they really hurt or are they just sissies calling in sick.Miami is squarely in this game and doing a good job of stopping the run except for the 3rd in 10 run conversion. The offense isn't helping the D and the D is not helping the offense. That has to change.

I was really confident at halftime because we were running the ball and stopping the run. That continued in spades in the second half and we got the W. How do we build on it. Well, our starting LBs weren't much so now they really have some thing to think about with the performance of the 2nd LBs. Tannehill improved his accuracy in the second half but was robbed of a TD pass by Dion Sims. WRs need to clean it up but I was impresed with the WR blocking. Again Richard Mathews is a curse. I don't like him, I don't want him on the team. It should have been a blocked punt for a TD but Mathews can't hold a football. I've seen tons of Dolphins teams start strong and fade. IF the OL and Moreno stay healthy, this is a top 15 NFL team.

[

Like these? :D

[video=youtube_share;PW8IipJsR6c]http://youtu.be/PW8IipJsR6c[/video]

YES!!!! I thought of that actually. Have had a really tough year, two years actually, losing my father last summer and it is nice to be overwhelmed by moments of happiness like this, and everything just comes out in the moment. I feel better. I think I will walk up and down my street with one of my jerseys on!

Congrats on the win fellas!

Stick it to the Pats!

Back
Top Bottom