*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 158 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Same old Dolphins in the first half but the new dolphins in the second half

No they were pretty good in the first half too. Except for the TO's this was a domination. I guess we didn't see the same game. We dominated on both sides of the LOS and if we do that all year, we're a deep playoff team. We got the Texans OL coach, now we need the Texans receiver coach.

I am very happy we were able to win; even though, Tannehill had a bad game. That is a very big change.

When that punt was blocked I knew this was our time no matter.

just stopped by to say

WOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAA. Take that Brady:woot:

GO FINS :brewskis:

Anyone with a negative comment after a 13 point win vs. the Pats may tongue my taint!

:woohoo:

That was so nice. Just sitting here glowing. My buddy is concerned about his sixtel, because I hurt it today.

What a great win! Good special teams, great defense, and resilient offense. Bring it on AFCE!

Holy ****! Just made the mistake of reading through the game thread. :bobdole:

Note to self: DO NOT participate in game day threads during Miami's away games. I felt like I just got a glimpse into what it's like to listen to flippant and emotional high school girls talk about football.

"OMG, same **** different year, ya!". " ______ sucks". " Like, _______ is so pathetic, right?"

GOSSIPGIRL-1.jpg

Holy ****! Just made the mistake of reading through the game thread. :bobdole:

Note to self: DO NOT participate in game day threads during Miami's away games. I felt like I just got a glimpse into what it's like to listen to flippant and emotional high school girls talk about football.

"OMG, same **** different year, ya!". " ______ sucks". " Like, _______ is so pathetic, right?"

GOSSIPGIRL-1.jpg

At around page 28, I left the site for the day.

At around page 28, I left the site for the day.

I find the game day thread somewhat amusing with all of the Negative Nellies but it represents fandom at its finest and worst. I periodically check in when something happens as I listen on the Game Cast radio.
I was especially mystified that one poster had declared the game was over when the Dolphins were down by 10 pts in the 2nd quarter. WTF is that about? This isn't soccer where 2 scores is almost insurmountable.

Back
Top Bottom