*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

I'm not in favor of that move by going for the FG, but I will say that Carpenter seems to have shaken off whatever problems he had.

What the **** are you talking about? Alex smith is garbage. He benefits harbaugh's system, that's it.

Terrible post.
Everybody benefits by somebodys system, when do we get a system where somebody benefits for us?

brady had one of those days..where the fins could have won..but tanny had a bad game..had his chances..

don't blame the kid, he's listening to Sherman… receivers need blame for drops/bad routes n poor downfield blocking… backs for too much dancing instead of just blowing up a tackler… and the OC, because he's the one holding back kids who should be getting opps to play (Miller, Matthews, Moore, Egnew, etc.); but as I've said all year, Jon Martin IS our LT… put that Long $55-60mil to use on Jennings or Bowe

So Dolphins ****ed betters who had the Pats with the spread!!! They are going nuts about this one for sure.

Back
Top Bottom